- Founder and managing partner of Business Intellect Ltd.
- Financial and business consultant with more than 30 years of experience
- From 1995 to 2001 – the CEO of Albena Invest Holding with 21 subsidiaries from various branches of economy.
- From 2001 to 2009 – a Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy, and Minister of Labor and Social policy, Member of European and Bulgarian Parliament. As a Minister of Economy, she has launched a novel approach to attracting FDI via institutional support and government investment in infrastructure; set up new projects for SME support, support of start-up businesses, energy efficiency projects; found the Innovations Fund for Development of Knowledge-Based Economy
- Currently – as a consultant of private investors works out overviews of current political and business environment and the legal framework; develop necessary networks and provide support in realizing their investment projects.
- Holds Master’s degrees in Engineering and Finance, as well as specialization at Harvard University, USA
- Chair of the Specialized Commission “Economic Development” at DBIHK
- Winner of the UN World Award for ” People who makes a difference”.